The 2020 Walworth County Pesticide Applicator Training has been scheduled:
Thursday, February 6, 2020
Walworth County Government Center
100 W Walworth St Room 214
Elkhorn, WI 53121
TRAINING & TESTING SCHEDULE:
9:00 AM: Registration
9:15 AM-Noon: Training
12:00 – 12:45 PM: Lunch (provided)
1 PM: Testing period
Applicators can also do the self-study option by purchasing a manual from a UW-Extension office and scheduling a test with that office. The fee for the training and license is $30 and includes the book. We recommend a week between paying the fee and taking the test. You must have a score of 70% or better to pass. Applicators may also visit other counties in Wisconsin for their training. Visit Private Applicator Training Sessions for dates and locations.
For more information, contact our office at 262-741-4963.
- Pesticide Certification and licensing information
- Find pesticide products registered for use in WI
- Locate WI licensed dealers and licensed application businesses
- Find WI certified applicators (by name, by county, by category)
- Information on manuals, training, and the different categories.
- Commercial applicators may order training manuals, videos, register for sessions
- Private applicators may order the Fruit Crops and Greenhouse & Nursery manuals, and the subcategory manuals (General Farming manual only from Extension office)
- WPS Information
- How-to-Comply manual (pdf)