2019 Pesticide Applicator Training Registration Is OPEN
The 2019 Walworth County Pesticide Applicator Training and testing session is scheduled as follows:
Thursday February 7th, 2019
Walworth County Government Center
100 W Walworth St Room 214
Elkhorn, WI 53121
9AM Registration 9:15AM – 12PM Training Lunch 12PM – 1PM (lunch will be provided) Testing to follow
Fill out both below and return to our office. Deadline is January 31st.
Applicators can also do the self-study option by purchasing a manual from a UW-Extension office and scheduling a test with that office. The fee for the training and license is $30 and includes the book. We recommend a week between paying the fee and taking the test. You must have a score of 70% or better to pass. Applicators may also visit other counties in Wisconsin for their trainings. Visit http://ipcm.wisc.edu/pat/ for dates and locations.
For more information, contact our office at 262-741-4951.
WDATCP Websites, PACS, and Contact Info:
- Pesticide certification and licensing information
- Find pesticide products registered for use in WI
- Locate WI licensed dealers and licensed application businesses
- Find WI certified applicators (by name, by county, by category)
Pesticide Applicator Certification System (PACS) – (608) 224-4560
PACS is an automated phone system to assist applicators. You may also access the information online.
- Exam score (first-time certifying applicators will need their score sheet number)
- Certification expiration date
- Categories currently certified in
PAT Websites and Contact Info
- Information on manuals, training, and the different categories.
- Commerial applicators may order traning manuals, videos, register for sessions
- Private applicators may order the Fruit Crops and Greenhouse & Nursery manuals, and the subcategory manuals (General Farming manual only from Extension office)
- Click on Ag/Crop to view/print agricultural and crop protection labels and MSDS
- Click on T & O/NonCrop to view/print turf, ornamental, and non crop labels and MSDS
- From the CDMS homepage, click on ChemSearch, a subscription-based service purchased by PAT for agents’ use. Username and password are case sensitive
- Label search for product type, crop, or pest
- Condenses full labels to 1-2 pages of summaries
- Compare 2 products side-by-side
- Find WPS, DPT , SARA information
- WPS Information
- Sept. 2005 version of How-to-Comply manual (pdf)