New Members and Returning Members
Picking a 4-H Club
· If you are a new member, you can join any club you wish!
· Feel free to go to any club meeting before committing to one, but please call the leader first to let them know you are coming.
· 4-H clubs, websites and meeting information: Check out our Club Page!
· Walworth County map with club meeting locations: Walworth County 4-H Clubs Map
Enroll Online (Inscripción)
- 4-H Online
- Clic a los enlaces para inscripción de adultos y niños
- Inscripción para adultos Inscripción para niños
- 4-H Online 2.0 Family Enrollment Guide
4-H Re-Enrollment and other Related Enrollment Information & Forms
- Agreement for Assumption of Risk (some programs require this form)
- 4-H Online 2.0 Family & Adult Volunteer Enrollment Instructions
- Leader Mandated Reporter Instructions
- 4-HOnline 2.0 How to Register for An Event
· 4honline.com will ask you to add projects while you are enrolling.
· Please make sure to enroll in at least one project. Don’t worry, you can add or drop projects until May 1.
· If your youth is in Kindergarten through second grade, you will only sign-up for the “Cloverbud” project.
· Not sure what projects we have to offer? Here is our 2022-2023 Project Guide: Project Guide
Welcome to Walworth County 4-H! We can’t wait to meet you!
Questions? Please call the UW-Extension office at (262) 741-4954.