4-H JR Beef Project
Due to the current health crisis and ever-changing guidelines, additional meetings may be cancelled or postponed. Check back immediately preceding any event you plan to attend to confirm whether or not it is still happening. Reach out to your project leadership via email or phone as needed.
LAST UPDATED 5/29/2020
Alternative Beef Project Meeting Options – Deadline extended to June 10
Beef Project Forms
Upcoming Meetings & Events 2020
July 22—Steak Cook Out, Fairgrounds Activity Center- CANCELED
- YQCA Certification
- One mandatory meeting or clinic
- Steak cookout
What counts as a Mandatory Meeting?
- Fall (Dec) Project Meeting
- Beef Carcass Evaluation Attendance: 2019 counts for 2020; 2020 counts for 2021
- Spring Preview/Showmanship & Fitting Clinic
- Other Cattle Shows
- Project Sponsored Clinics
- UW-Madison Animal Science Page
- National Cattlemen’s Beef Association
- Wisconsin Cattlemen’s Association
- Wisconsin Beef Council
- Wisconsin State Fair
If you have any questions, please call your district leader, or call Doc Sterken at 262-949-5890.