Once again, the Wisconsin Pork Association is offering scholarships to 4-H youth and FFA youth whom have pig projects in 2019. Here is more information and application forms.
Hair Sample Instructions
Meeting Dates and Times will be announced when they have been scheduled
Swine Meetings & Events
- Feb – Lake Geneva County Meats, Cuts of Meats and processing
- March/April, Swine Diseases 2018/2019
- May/June, Swine Barn, Fair Activities
Project Forms and Information
- Walworth County Swine Tagging & DNA Guidelines 2019
- Swine Project Summary Form
- Walworth County Fair Swine Affidavit/Market Animal Drug History
- Swine Carcass Buyer Card
- Animal Destination Card – Swine
- Swine Flu Policy
- YQCA Certification
- One mandatory meeting
What counts as a Mandatory Meeting?
- Vet/Feed Clinic
- Lake Geneva Country Meats Clinic/Tour
- Attendance at the 2018 Swine Carcass Evaluation counts for 2019
- Attendance at the 2019 Swine Carcass Evaluation counts for 2020
- Showmanship/Fair Entry Clinic
- A Champion’s Guide for Youth Swine Exhibition – Intended for youth producers and exhibitors, this brochure helps youth understand the importance of biosecurity before, during and after exhibitions. It also talks about common swine diseases and reinforces the importance of consulting with a veterinarian to develop a biosecurity and health plan.
- UW-Madison Animal Science Page
- National Pork Producers’ Council
- Wisconsin Pork Producers’ Association
- National Pork Board
Contact project leader Jim Henriott at 262-903-9273.