Due to the current health crisis and ever-changing guidelines, additional meetings may be cancelled or postponed. Check back immediately preceding any event you plan to attend to confirm whether or not it is still happening. Reach out to your project leadership via email or phone as needed.
Swine Project Information
- Learn About This Handout
- YQCA Certification
- One mandatory meeting
What counts as a Mandatory Meeting?
- Vet/Feed Clinic
- Lake Geneva Country Meats Clinic/Tour
- Attendance at the 2019 Swine Carcass Evaluation counts for 2020
- Attendance at the 2020 Swine Carcass Evaluation counts for 2021
- Showmanship/Fair Entry Clinic
- A Champion’s Guide for Youth Swine Exhibition – Intended for youth producers and exhibitors, this brochure helps youth understand the importance of biosecurity before, during and after exhibitions. It also talks about common swine diseases and reinforces the importance of consulting with a veterinarian to develop a biosecurity and health plan.
- UW-Madison Animal Science Page
- National Pork Producers’ Council
- Wisconsin Pork Producers’ Association
- National Pork Board
Contact project leader Jessica Clapper 262-729-6183 email@example.com