Shooting Sports Forms and Registration
Due to the current health crisis and ever-changing guidelines, additional meetings may be cancelled or postponed. Check back immediately preceding any event you plan to attend to confirm whether or not it is still happening. Reach out to your project leadership via email or phone as needed.
LAST UPDATED 6/16/2020
Upcoming Meetings 2020
- July 11 – Walworth County 4-H Shoot-Off 8 AM to 4 PM Triangle Sportsman’s Club East Troy, WI – CANCELED
Interested in becoming a youth leader?
- All Junior and Intermediate Shooting Sports members must attend a minimum of three (3) district shooting sports practices in a discipline to be eligible to take part in that specific discipline at the County Shoot-Off. Attendance at the annual Walworth County Shooting Sports Orientation counts as one of these practices for Juniors and Intermediates.
- Senior Walworth County Shooting Sports members must attend at least one (1) district shooting sports practice per discipline to be eligible to take part in that specific discipline at the County Shoot-Off. Attendance at the orientation session does not satisfy this requirement for Seniors.
- Approved shoots or competitions may take the place of up to two shooting sports practices (ex: Marshfield, West Bend, etc.) for members that are not in their first year of shooting sports. Three shoots or competitions will not be accepted as fulfilled requirements. All shooting sports members must attend at least one practice
- The final decision to allow 4-H members to participate in the County Shoot-Off will be made by the district instructors and will be based primarily on observed safe firearms and bow handling procedures. Attending a minimum number of practices does not guarantee permission to take part in the shoot.
- Check out the State 4-H Shooting Sports Website for a list of competitive opportunities offered throughout the state.
- Check out the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources website for an up-to-date list of upcoming Hunter Safety Certification courses.
Contact your discipline instructor